Tourist visa is divided into two categories: Foreign Independent Travellers (F.I.T) and Package Tour Groups.
Tourists visas are valid for (3) months.
- One copy of duly filled Entry Tourist Visa application form. Every set of application form has to be duly signed by the applicant. Complete the tourist visa forms correctly
- Provide applicant’s Name Card, a photocopy of a page of passport with the applicant’s photo shown
- Provide a photocopy of IC/ PR/ EP/ Student Pass ( Both sides)
- Affix 2 recent photos of 1 ½ x 2 inches with white colour background (Scanned photos are not allowed & photo must be taken in 6 month time)
- Provide visa fees S$ 35
- Valid passport ( at least 6 months validity)
- Package Tour Groups of EVT (Package tour) visa applicants are required a confirmation letter from their respective land operator in Myanmar stating the names and passport nos. of the tour members. The confirmation letter should be confirmed by the land operator in Myanmar directly to the Embassy of the Union of Myanmar by fax or email. Land operator must be a registered company under Myanmar Company Act.