(a) Business Visa (Single Entry) -Valid for (3) months -Period of stay in Myanmar restricted to ten weeks from date of arrival. It can be extended.
(b) Business Visa (Multiple Journey Entry Visa ) -Validity varies from minimum (6) months to maximum (1) year from date of issue. Multiple Journey Entry Visa is considered case by case basis. -Period of stay in Myanmar restricted to ten weeks from date of arrival. It can be extended.
Please take note it will take 3 working days and those who use any false statements will be refused an entry visa.
- One copy of duly-filled Business Visa application form. Every set of application form has to be duly signed by the applicant. False signature may result in non-acceptance at the Visa counter
- Submit an original invitation letter to you from a registered company in Myanmar & Singapore
- Affix 2 recent photos of 1 ½ x 2 inches with white colour background (Scanned photos are not allowed & photo must be taken in 6 month time)
- Valid passport ( at least 6 months validity)
- Provide applicant’s Name Card, a photocopy of a page of passport with the applicant’s photo shown.
- Provide a photocopy of IC/ PR/ EP/ Student Pass ( Both sides)
- Provide visa fees S$ 65